Image Map

Fairy Godmother



This week will officially mark the end of summer and while I'll surely miss the simple pleasures of summer, I wholeheartedly welcome fall with open arms!


Something else I welcomed this past weekend was the role as godmother to my sweet niece, Ellie.  I was so very honored when my sister asked me to be godmother and only hope that I can be a good example and counselor to her throughout her spiritual journey.  When my own children were baptized, I was comforted in knowing that my husband and I would be raising our children with God's  help, as well as the guidance and love of the church and the godparents.  It truly does take a village to raise a child! 



 So I'm curious, how will you welcome fall this week?

3 comments:

  1. How precious is she? Totally precious! What an honor you received! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little baby shoes are to die for...and Congratulations on becoming a godmother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm a God-mother too and it means the world to me. Love your Sunday Outfit post below. Can't wait for tall flat boots! It's a little cooler in NYC now but not quite tall boot weather just yet...

    ReplyDelete