Image Map

Intimate Details

It's Monday and today I'm sharing some random tidbits from my simple little life.  As some of you may know, tomorrow is our eighth wedding anniversary so my husband and I did some celebrating this past weekend by staying here and dining here.  Let me just mention the grit fritters.  To.Die.For.

And no romantic celebration would be complete without some bubbly and chocolate covered berries! A sweet surprise from my husband.



I also took the first step towards "upgrading" our bedroom by purchasing this duvet cover from West Elm.  I fell in love with the pattern and colors! 


Last but not least, I'm really excited to be featured today over at Sincerely Cecelia.  Click on over to see what's on my nightstand as well as what I'm reading right now.  

Thank you Cecelia and thanks to all of you for sharing a moment with me today.  

5 comments:

  1. Well Happy Anniversary! I LOVE grits, so I need to make a reservation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! And those strawberries are looking divine right now!
    You must get that bedding. It's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, i've heard fantastic things about Bones from all my Atlanta peeps. What a great place to celebrate an anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you & your sweet husband. Wishing you all *at least* 60 more!

    I love that bedding choice. That beautiful turquoise says bright, happiness, and tranquility. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the boudoir makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing!! Happy anniversary and cheers to a lifetime of happiness!!! I use to live in Alpharetta and I so miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog and am so glad I did! My husband is in medical school and we are venturing to Atlanta for a fun weekend before he heads back to the library. I think we are staying right around that restaurant at the Hyatt. Would you recommend Bone's for a romantic evening out? What about if we wanted to go somewhere afterwards for a cocktail? - Mary Loyal at maryloyal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete