Image Map

The Color of Summer

I encourage all new moms to continue doing the things they really enjoy so I was thrilled this past weekend when my sister felt well enough physically to cruise down to her favorite local farmer's market.  We even took the baby who seemed to enjoy the simple pleasure of the sunshine!

Being outside in the fresh air, even for short walks or a cup of coffee on the porch, is so important during those weeks after having a baby.  We all need a little vitamin D and I think a change of scenery is always refreshing.

I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the prettiest things I spotted at the market.  I love all the colors of summer florals and produce, so vibrant and exciting!









But of course, the prettiest thing I saw during my trip was this little "peach." Isn't she an angel? 



I hope you're doing something today that you enjoy!

2 comments: