Image Map

Some new accessories

Hi friends!  How was your weekend?  I'm so happy to say we had a rather uneventful weekend with the exception of a very entertaining T-ball game.  As my mother in law said, "Who needs comedy when you have T-Ball?" So true!

We got our little guy decked out in his gear for the team photo and I couldn't resist taking some shots of my own with the new accessory I received for my birthday last weekend.  My husband surprised me with this amazing lens because I'm really enjoying the food photography I'm doing here at YSP.  When I started this blog, I never thought that would be what peaked my interest but I really love it.

I'm also impressed with the portrait shots we got with this lens and look forward to practicing more on my favorite subjects, the boys!  For those of you who know me, I photograph my kids daily...sometimes multiple times.  It's almost a sickness.  I'm sure there's a name for it but I'm too tired to look it up.



Yes, the dogwoods are blooming in GA!  The macro lens captured it so well.


We also picked up some new accessories for our play set in the backyard, also referred to as the command post.



And a new swing for little man, who has absolutely no fear of his big brother pushing him really fast.  The higher he goes, the more he giggles and kicks those little legs.


Happy Monday fellow peaches and thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: