Image Map

2011 Fashion Outlook

There's always that "downtime" after the holidays when the decorations are packed away, the cheer has dwindled and we're left with cold winter months ahead.  I can't help but wonder what the new year will bring and I admit, the unknown can sometimes be a little intimidating.

I love to look to fashion to brighten my spirits and when you see this '11 outlook, you'll see why.  It's full of color, lovely lines and feminine details.  It makes me want to face 2011 with a bright smile and force myself out of my yoga pants and ponytail I so often gravitate towards first thing in the morning.

First, I'm sharing my number one picks for both Spring and Pre-Fall.  Are these two looks not total perfection?  They make my heart go pitter-patter.  A lot.



Here are some more of my favorites from Spring 2011...










And here are my favorites from Pre-Fall 2011...








 All images via Elle except Fendi via Harpers Bazaar


I'm really excited to see all the greens, sapphires and corals in the forecast!  I must admit I had so much fun putting this post together for ya'll!  Thank you for indulging me and if fashion makes you smile too, visit me back here on Sundays for "Sunday Best."

Here's to looking and feeling our best in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I love the greens and corals too! What great looks...I am excited and ready for Spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A few more bootcamp sessions and I'll be rocking those short shorts from Tahari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There might be snow outside my window, but girl, this post definitely makes me long for spring! I love the colors and choices you have showcased here.....especially that first pairing with the electric yellow jumpsuit. I couldn't pull it off, but it's gorgeous all the same! What a breath of fresh air your blog is to me! Thanks for sharing a little part of yourself here....it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete